Halifax-Parish-Church official website

Other relevant pages

Wikipedia site https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_Minster


Thought to be the third church on this site. The earliest evidence is from the Norman period and there are carved chevron stones from the 12th Century.

Halifax grave cover in the Minster dated circa 1100

An early drawing of the church around 1700

Houses below the church around 1800

top entrance

houses above the Ring o'bells

Moot Hall

A collection of interior Minster photographs can be found here http://zombieparentsguide.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/halifax-minster.html