Talbot Hotel, Woolshops

New Talbot Hotel, Woolshops

The licence from The Woolpack was transferred to this new pub which stood on the site of the former Talbot Inn.

The new building was designed by Jackson & Fox. It opened on 22nd October 1926.

The pub closed in 1974. It was demolished in 1979 as a part of the redevelopment of Woolshops

from Malcom Bulls Calderdale Companion