In 2019, Halifax went through a tourist boom and the main reason was the success of the TV drama - Gentleman Jack'. This led to many large crowds visiting Shibden Hall and other local landmarks. With the new season approaching, and depending on lockdowns, the tourists will hopefully be back shortly.
See what Halifax has to offer the tourist?
We are currently attracting over 14,000 page views every month
Here is an index of what you can find on this website?
What's On - find out what events are happening in and around town. Plus let me know of any events you want to add.
Your Village - packed pages full of information and insight into each different village/area of town including amenities, historic photos and events
Due to this sites increasing popularity (averaging 17500 visitors per month), we now have a new and regular webpage/blog and want to know what you would like including ?
- So far there will be a 'Now and Then' photo, 'Todays Postcard', 'Old Pub Picture'
- An 'On this day' history diary with a relevant featured article
- Any news of interest, promotions
- Your articles, classifieds, events,
- Your business ads
- Plus - We really would like your ideas and contributions
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org