Coronation Street 1960s
Top left was Radio Relay, next was Central Fisheries, then Cyril Horsefall's Cobblers followed by Milton Smiths Pie Shop.All are now gone for the car park.
On the right of Southgate, demolishing has already started with the Penny Bazaar and the Blue Barrel along with Portland St and Post Office Yard.
See Elland - Victoria Road
The south house was built in 1845 and demolished in 1895.
Rebuilt as The Council Office.
Next was the council yard named Brook Fold.
Next was the shoe shop that became Freeman Hardy & Willis,